I’ve been selling on eBay for a while now, and it’s been a delightful experience for me so far. But there was one particular element that had always caused a minor headache for me at first– the shipping label.
Don’t get the wrong idea; it isn’t that it is tough; it’s just that I couldn’t find a way to print out my shipping label without using a printer.
So, in this blog, to reduce this issue for newcomers to eBay, I will guide you on how to print eBay shipping label without printer effectively.
How To Print Ebay Shipping Label Without Printer
It’s super simple to print a shipping label using only your phone by choosing the QR code option where it is available. Plus, one can quickly receive the QR code on their phone and save it. And, Yes, utilizing the code, anyone can print the shipping label out at any drop-off location.
Here’s the step-by-step process of how to print eBay shipping labels without a printer, starting from the convenience of your home:
● First, download the eBay app onto your smartphone.
● After that, log in to your account.
● If you don’t already have an account, you can sign up for one on their website.
● Next, find what you’re selling by looking at “My eBay” under “Selling.” Or Directly go to “Seller Hub Orders.”
● Click “Print Shipping Label” for the item that matches what you’re selling.
● Click on the shipping service that has “Yes” below the QR code.
● Select the button “Purchase Shipping Label.”
● Now, you have to choose the download QR code option. ( You would also receive the QR code via email for the exact amount of individual labels you purchased )
● Carefully save the QR code on your mobile device.
● Deliver the parcel to the closest drop-off location with the facility of printing in their store.
● There are three types of supported locations for QR codes: USPS, UPS, and FedEx. Pick the nearest one.
● Go to the counter and let the retail representative scan the QR code.
● Wait till they finish printing the shipping label.
● Stick the label to your package.
● And, you’re done! Your package is now ready for shipping.
Can I Handwrite A Shipping Label?
Yes, you can write a shipping label with a pen and paper. Carefully note down the address by hand and then go to the post office. Ensure you get postage proof, including the buyer’s house number and postcode.
However, it’s probably a bad idea. Handwriting is not an efficient way of labeling products. Instead, you should use a barcode, computer-generated label, or manual label maker.
Can I Print eBay Shipping Labels From My Phone?
Yes, you can.
You can print shipping labels directly from the app using the eBay app. But, there are times when individuals face issues printing shipping labels from their phone and are redirected to the eBay website homes page.
Thus, using the browser from a PC or Desktop is the ideal way to print an eBay shipping label.
Where Can I Print Shipping Labels If I Don’t Have A Printer?
If you don’t own a printer, you can easily print your shipping label at your nearest local library or post office, an office supply store, or anywhere that provides printing services.
However, you’ll definitely need your digital PDF of the shipping label on hand while visiting those places mentioned above.
In addition, there is also the option of using a free mobile app such as SendPro online or ShipStation(the apps allow you to access your shipping history) to print your shipping labels from anywhere you are.
In conclusion, it’s essential to understand that a shipping label is not a printed document but an electronic file. Therefore, there are several methods of how to print eBay shipping label without printer.
Besides QR codes (mentioned above), eBay shipping labels can be purchased or saved as PDF or JPEG files. To sum it up, if you want to print the eBay shipping label utilizing the PDF file from home, you need to install the printer software on your computer.
Then, print files directly from your computer to your phone, go to the nearest local printing services you can find and print the shipping label without a hitch.